Sheffield CDAS is a campaigning organisation opposed to the government’s scapegoating of asylum seekers.
We support groups campaigning for individual asylum seekers and families of asylum seekers who are unjustly threatened with deportation.
- for asylum seekers to have the right to work and entitlement to income support.
- for detention centres to be abolished.
- to defend the 1951 Geneva convention.
- for an end to dispersal.
- for full legal rights and representation.
- for an end to the asylum and immigration act.
Please sign the petitions and get involved with our campaigns!